106 and 108 High Street, LINDFIELD,
Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 2HS,
Telephone No: 00 44 (0)1444 484101
- Gatwick Airport – 25 minutes drive (15 miles).
- London City Centre (London Bridge or London Victoria – 45 minutes by train from Haywards Heath. There is also a bus which runs from Lindfield to Haywards Heath, so it is not necessary to have a car here.)
- Brighton and the South coast – 30 minutes drive.
- Glyndebourne – 30 minutes.
- The Pilstyes is situated on the right hand side of the High Street in Lindfield going north past the Bent Arms, it is the third house after the Brushes Lane turning and before you reach the Church. It does not have a B&B sign outside.
- From Haywards Heath take the B2028 to Lindfield passing the pond on your left continue up the High Street as above.
- From Gatwick Airport travel south on the B2028, Turners Hill, Ardingly to Lindfield. After passing the church on your left The Pilstyes is about 500 yards further along on the left before Brushes Lane and the Bent Arms.
AA Route Planner – plan your route from anywhere in Europe.